Tuesday 21 April 2020

Day 2

My second run on the 20th wasn't as good as the 1st, because I only ran 4 laps in my paddock. My legs are worn out from previous work-outs with my dad, but I also just wasn't motivated and left it too late.

 My dad usually works out with me and my brothers at night, but i'd prefer to do it in the day time. Unfortunately he is usually at work in the day, so I don't really have much motivation. The Weekends when he IS home is probably when I do my best, because I have lots of energy and he is there to help and motivate me. Iv'e always worked out at home with my dad & brothers because we have a little gym downstairs, its become a routine for us all and so I don't really see it as a thing to blog about, but I guess now that we are all in quarantine and school is locked down I should probably start blogging about it so that my teacher can see that I am actually being productive and still working my muscles. I find that the running part is a little weak for me, I just find it hard to stick to it because I just do it by myself, and if someone was there running with me I know i'd do 10X better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment